The Great Repository of Grace-Waves: A Praise to Manjushri
By Jamgön Ju Mipham Rinpoche
OM: KU CHHOK JAM PEL ZHÖN NUR CHHAK TSAL LO
OM: Homage to the supreme exalted form, the Ever-Youthful Manjushrikumara!
JAM YANG SUNG WANG CHHUK LA CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the powerful lord of gentle and melodious speech!
KHYEN RAB YE SHEY SEM PAR CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the Heroic Wisdom Being of sublime understanding[i]!
GYAL KÜN YE SHEY TEN DREL CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the interdependent-coincidence of all the Victorious Ones’ wisdom!
YE SHEY RAL DRI DZIN LA CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the bearer of the sword of primordial wisdom!
THAB KYI UT PAL NAM LA CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the holder of the utpala flower of skillful means!
SHEY RAB DA NÖN PHEN LA CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the caster of the sharp arrow of discerning wisdom!
NYING JE ZHU CHHEN CHHANG LA CHHAK TSAL LO
Homage to the wielder of the great bow of compassion!
DAK GII GÖN PO JAM YANG KHYÖ DREN TE
I remember you, protector Manjushri,
GÜ PAY NYING NAY SOL WA DEB LAK NA
Out of devotion, I supplicate from my heart, and as this is so,
THUK DAM CHHEN PÖ NYE WAR JE ZUNG NAY
Great Tutelary Deity, through holding me closely,
POB PAY TER GYAY DRÖL WAR DZAY DU SOL
Activate the unloosening of the eight treasures of confidence, I pray! 
OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHIH
This was composed by the one named Dhih in the 9th month of the Iron Snake Year according to the solar calendar, during a meditation session on the approach and accomplishment stages of Zilnönchhenpo (The Great Outshiner). Virtue!
[i] Sanskrit: Jnanasattva, Tibetan: ye shes sems dpa’
- treasure of recollection
- treasure of intelligence
- treasure of realization
- treasure of retention
- treasure of confidence
- treasure of Dharma
- treasure of bodhichitta
- treasure of accomplishment
- Scriptures heard and contemplated in the past
- Are never forgotten—this is the treasure of recollection.
- Knowing precisely their profound and vast points—
- This is the treasure of intelligence. (94)
- Understanding all the themes of the sutra and tantra collections—
- This is the treasure of realization.
- Never forgetting any detail from one’s studies—
- This is the treasure of retention. (95)
- Satisfying all beings with excellent explanations—
- This is the treasure of confidence.
- Safeguarding the precious treasury of sacred teachings—
- This is the treasure of Dharma. (96)
- Not severing the continuous line of the Three Jewels—
- This is the treasure of bodhichitta.
- Gaining acceptance of the nature of equality beyond arising—
- This is the treasure of accomplishment. (97)